Klaetsch Public Affairs Strategies, LLC provides exceptional value to its association management clients. We offer a wide array of value-added services to maximize your efficiency and keep your association strong and running smoothly.
Our goal in association management is to:
- Allow association leaders to concentrate on policy issues rather than administrative tasks.
- Provide an affordable, high degree of professionalism, management expertise and technology.
- Maintain continuity of business operation during changes in leadership.
- Provide cost-effective solutions to personnel, equipment, facilities, and budget considerations.
Services we provide include (but not limited to):
- Database Management
- Newsletter and Brochure Creation
- Membership Directories
- Meeting Announcement and Planning
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Record Keeping and Corporate Minutes
- Office Facilities, Personal Inquiries and Correspondence
- Special Event Planning and Coordination
The role of the management staff is to provide advice and to develop and implement programs that will fulfill the goals of each association.